Senior Consultant (m/f/d) - HR Application Services Payroll
LocationBielefeld, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Leipzig, Munich, Oldenburg, Ratingen
WHAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- As part of our AMS Payroll team, you will impress our existing customers with your in-depth technical expertise, methodical professionalism, personality and your feel for the needs of the customer
- Configuration in the area of Payroll (especially schemas and cycles) as well as troubleshooting in the classic follow-up activities of Payroll are among your main tasks
- Using the SAP Solution Manager, you will process customer tickets, even tricky cases will awaken your ambition to find the best solution for the customer.
- You will work in a support team within our HR Application Service organization, which serves customers of different sizes and industries.
- Direct contact with customers is easy for you and their advice on optimized systems drives you forward
- The continuous development of our service offerings in order to provide added value to our customers is a matter close to your heart and you actively support us in this endeavor
- You support your colleagues with your knowledge in complex billing issues
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Challenging and varied activities with successful global market leaders and hidden champions in D/A/CH medium-sized companies
- A lot of flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility in the daily work
- Individual development opportunities and growth potential at the No. 1 in the German HCM market
- Individual promotion of personal and professional development paired with our company academy and further development perspectives with the group of companies
- Generous company car scheme as well as the option of a job bike
- Attractive and flexible remuneration and working time models (incl. home office) and 30+1days vacation and further
- A secure valuable place in our friendly, open and committed team
- Completed studies or comparable training in business informatics, computer science, business administration as well as another field, career changers with relevant work experience are also welcome!
- Relevant experience of at least 6 years in the SAP modules Payroll, supplemented by Personnel Administration, Time Management, Organizational Management.
- You may have basic consulting experience in SAP HCM, e.g. Payroll, Time Management or Organizational Management
- Strong experience in conceptualization, maintenance and reorganization of the SAP payroll schema
- Experience in patch implementation and execution of the yearly changeover and in follow up activities including transition to FI.
- Knowledge of SAP enhancement and modification concepts is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of German, business fluent in English as well as a willingness to travel of approx. 10%.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
About Empleox GmbH
We a leading IT service provider for SAP HCM/SF in the DACH region, a Trusted Advisor for internationally operating medium-sized companies in the German language region, as well as a certified implementation partner of SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Concur. We are convinced that people make a difference and thus aim to create the best-possible employee experience for the staff or our customers. We stand for comprehensive HR process expertise, experience, as well as passion for HR. As part of All for One Group with over 2,700 consulting- and business-IT experts, we provide both our employees and our customers with an extensive and tight network of solutions and opportunities.
More than 250 employees
More than 1,000 customers