Solution Architect/Lead Consultant SAP HCM (m/f/d) 1
LocationBielefeld, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Leipzig, Munich, Oldenburg, Ratingen
WHAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- As part of a virtual pre-sales team, you convince our customers with your technical expertise, methodical professionalism, personality and your feeling for the needs of the customers.
- You design solution architectures and concepts for the entire HR process and system landscape in the team and with customers
- The presentation and placement of our solutions in customer workshops comes easily to you and is an important contribution to the team's success.
- Your cost estimates and service descriptions are the basis for demanding implementation projects and services.
- As a lead consultant, you are responsible for the technical aspects of projects/sub-projects and manage the project team together with our project managers. Your focus is sometimes more on quality assurance and coordination, sometimes more on implementation.
- You use your creativity and leadership skills to realise innovative and high-quality solutions with different teams and communities on your own responsibility.
- You recognise the consulting needs of our clients as well as potentials in the market, pave the way for new orders and open the door for further consultants.
- Internally, you contribute to the optimisation and standardisation of consulting methods and services.
- Innovative extensions of our service portfolio as well as interdisciplinary work in changing teams will broaden your scope of activity and are fun for you.
- We can shape further varied, exciting and valuable tasks together in the course of our transformation and growth.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- An exposed key position as a technical expert with direct reporting line to the division management
- Challenging and varied activities with successful global market leaders and hidden champions in the D/A/CH medium-sized business sector
- A great deal of flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility in daily work
- Individual development opportunities and growth potential with the No. 1 in the German HCM market
- Individual promotion of personal and professional development, coupled with our company academy and further development perspectives with the group of companies
- 30+1 days holiday and further, constantly growing benefits
- Generous company car scheme
- Extremely attractive and flexible remuneration and working time models (incl. home office)
- A secure and valuable place in our friendly, open and committed team
- Completed studies or comparable training in business informatics, computer science, business administration or another subject area. Career changers with relevant professional experience are also welcome!
- Relevant professional experience (> 10 years) in SAP HCM consulting and implementation, especially expert knowledge in the modules SAP PA, PY, PT (incl. customising, schemas and rules).
- Good to very good knowledge in several modules of SAP SuccessFactors with focus on Employee Central (incl. configuration)
- Several years of practical experience in presales, customer/project acquisition and functional project or sub-project management
- Extensive and up-to-date SAP HCM industry and market knowledge (processes, products, solutions and technologies)
- Confident appearance, very good communication skills, pronounced service orientation and high social and personal competence
- High level of analytical thinking, distinct ability to abstract, good structuring skills paired with modern methodological knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of German and English as well as a willingness to travel of approx. 30 %
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
About Empleox GmbH
We a leading IT service provider for SAP HCM/SF in the DACH region, a Trusted Advisor for internationally operating medium-sized companies in the German language region, as well as a certified implementation partner of SAP SuccessFactors and SAP Concur. We are convinced that people make a difference and thus aim to create the best-possible employee experience for the staff or our customers. We stand for comprehensive HR process expertise, experience, as well as passion for HR. As part of All for One Group with over 2,700 consulting- and business-IT experts, we provide both our employees and our customers with an extensive and tight network of solutions and opportunities.
More than 250 employees
More than 1,000 customers