Well advised: Modern HR organization with our expertise
Rethinking HR organization
Why realign the HR organization?
The HR organization often reflects the company itself. To help make the company more competitive, HR structures are also undergoing change.
These points can be triggers for you to change your HR organization:
- A Process optimization or change is to be implemented and the HR organization does not yet match it
- The introduction of software with accompanying organizational changes is imminent
- The introduction of new, organizational structures and processes (HR Shared Services, Competence Center, Agile Organization, HR Business Partner, etc.) is imminent
- The change from local HR work to global HR work is taking place
- A new (HR) leader is coming and wants to change structures
- A general Strategy change of the company influences the HR organization
Further develop HR organization
With these building blocks we help you with our Management Consulting to adapt your HR organization to the changes. Everything is possible, nothing is mandatory. We adapt the contents individually for you:
Design an agile organization
Develop a learning organization
Make HR the designer of your modern "workplaces
Use new methods
Upheaval in organizational development
We bring movement into your HR organization, because standing still is no longer an option.
Your added value to an adaptable HR organization with our consulting services
Neutral view from outside
How do we proceed?
We find the best approach for you to make your HR organization better. Often our consulting includes the following steps:
- Conduct a site assessment of HR organization, HR processes and culture
- Uncover optimization potential
- Present best practice approaches for HR organizations
- Analyze the future HR organization and create a target picture
- Identify concrete recommendations for action
The good thing: Everything is possible, nothing is mandatory. We respond individually to your wishes.
OFFERS IN FOCUS
You can also book individual modules directly as a package with us:
Analysis of the generation mix
Demographic changes present companies with a variety of challenges, e.g., a shortage of skilled workers and young talent or an aging workforce. It is no longer just about older employees, but about all employees. Together with you, we develop an individual concept for an optimal generation mix for the future. The goal is to uncover demographic gaps in order to derive recommendations for action in human resources management.
New Work Consulting
Concepts on the topic of New Work require a consideration of many HR aspects such as leadership culture, collaboration patterns, employment contracts, employer benefits, risk assessments etc. Together we analyze and revise your New Work concepts in 1-1.5 day workshops with regard to human resources and labor law issues.
Interested? Questions? Write to us!