Merge HR data & use it easily
Custom-fit integration of HR systems
SAP HCM + ATOSS Workforce Scheduling = ATOSS Connector
The ATOSS Connector integrates SAP Time Management and ATOSS Workforce Scheduling via web service and opens up completely new dimensions for professional workforce management.
If you deploy your employees exactly when they are actually needed, you reduce expensive idle time and overtime. At the same time, service quality and added value are increased. ATOSS Workforce Scheduling in SAP HCM offers all industries the opportunity to increase productivity and competitiveness.
Why integrate with the ATOSS Connector?
- Smooth data exchange between time management and workforce planning - without media discontinuity
- Avoidance of double maintenance, errors and inconsistencies
- Simple and fast planning with real-time information
- Greater transparency thanks to a uniform and up-to-date database
- Higher productivity through optimal synchronization of personnel requirements and staffing levels
Further information on the ATOSS Connector
We open up the entire world of professional workforce management to SAP users - without system boundaries.
We are happy to develop individual integration solutions tailored to your requirements. Our professional development team is ready for your inquiries.
SAP SuccessFactors with SAP HCM
Despite SAP standards, you may lack the time and know-how to enable the optimal use of both SAP systems. We are happy to help. What options do we see for you here?
- Core Hybrid: All HR applications are in the cloud with SAP SuccessFactors, all other ERP processes in SAP on-premise
- Talent Hybrid: All Talent Management Topics are covered in the cloud with SAP SuccessFactors, the core topics such as Administration, Payroll and Time management remain in SAP HCM on-premise.
- Side-by-side: All Talent Management Topics are covered in the cloud with SAP SuccessFactors, the core topics are covered either in the core and/or with SAP SuccessFactors, depending on the company etc.
Interested? Questions? Write to us!